Electrical testing and tagging (pat testing) is a process by which an electrical portable appliance is inspected and tested for electrical safety under the Joint Australian New Zealand Standard AS/NZS3760 (In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment). The testing intervals of appliances are set out in the AS/NZS3760 Testing Interval Timetable.
Test & Tag services are important because they will ensure your site is electrically safe and compliant.
You will also be able to keep the report of your testing, so you have an inventory of all your appliances handy.
Under the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015, the PCBU (Person Conducting Business or Undertaking) must ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of workers, and that other persons are not put at risk by its work.
When you hire a Laser Electrician , you'll receive ourservice, guaranteed!
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations